In a newly formed partnership with SportingPulse Australia, a number of key additions have been added to Football NSW?s new look website, these include :
- Interactive Poll
- Enables Football NSW direct market research as well as to receive input with regards to the matters surrounding Football NSW
- Soccer Wearhouse
- Football NSW?s onsite shop will now be more accessible to all users across NSW regarding the purchase of all football related equipment through an ?on-line? shop
- Interactive Video feature
- Allows users to view respective up-to-date Football NSW video and audio feeds (Football Stars of Tomorrow)
- McDonalds Find a club
- Enables all potential footballers to find a club within their respective association (District)
- 442 RSS?s Feeds
- Users of the Football NSW website can now also be up-to-date with the latest national and international news through 442?s RSS feeds whilst getting their usual state fix on the round ball game
- FNSW Premier League Tipping Comp
- Enables viewers to interact with users across the state in a state-wide tipping competition on NSW?s Premier League competition
- Vast improvement of cosmetic design and functionality
- As compared to previous websites, all content on the new look Football NSW website has been stored for easy accessibility, which encourages a more user friendly environment.
- FNSW website now with user friendly tabs which will enable the viewer to surf freely, moreover easier recognition of key FNSW areas such as High Performance and essential club resources.
Another key initiative shown by SportingPulse via the website has been the ?mySport? program.
?mySport? is a free personal website that parents and children can create in a matter of minutes to help them keep track of upcoming games, results and league standings. Gone are the days of plastering schedules on the fridge to keep track of the family?s weekend sporting activities. More than 150,000 people playing AFL, rugby league, basketball, football and hockey have already jumped online and created a mySport page.
Several areas of the new website are still under construction, or not yet available.
These pages will be rectified as soon as possible but until then please feel free to surf through the new look Football NSW website and any feedback please email to email@example.com.
Football NSW CEO Michael Quarmby was delighted and excited with the new look website and what it offered to the round ball game in this state.
?It?s been a timely process but well worth the wait as the overall display of our new website is fantastic.
?Our objective in bringing as much professionalism as possible to our game in this state is typified via the new and improved website which promises to deliver the best information possible to all lovers of the game in NSW.
?Football NSW is constantly searching for new and improved ways to communicate with football administrators, participants and supporters. mySport, together with our new website, are great examples of how we?re making it easier for people to manage and enjoy their football experience online.?