The purpose of this seminar is to help sport and recreation organisations understand risk management and the importance of establishing sound policies and procedures for people working with children.
The seminar will cover:
- Why is the legislation needed?
- Does it affect me? Does it affect my sport?
- What do I have to do as an individual or representative of a sport and recreation organisation?
- How can the department help with this?
- Where do we go to from here?
For more information please refer to the attached flyer or phone 13 13 02 or visit http://www.dsr.nsw.gov.au/training/detail.asp?course=1749
To view the free child protection form in sport seminars click here