The Office of Sport is pleased to announce the next Girls Football/Soccer Development Clinic will take place during the upcoming July school holidays to girls ranging from 8 to 15 years and who are looking to gain some extra tips to improve their skills and ability on the football field.
A selection from the following past and present Westfield W-League players will be conducting the two half day clinics in July:
Georgia Yeoman-Dale: Current Sydney FC player who has represented Australian Matildas, Canberra United and Newcastle Jets
Victoria Guzman: Former Western Sydney Wanderers player, Australian School Girls and Young Matildas teams
Kristina Maksuti: Sydney FC squad member and former US College forward
Rhianna Pollicina: Current Australian Women’s Futsal player, former Western Sydney Wanderers player and former Australian under-17s team
Liana Danaskos: Current midfielder for Newcastle Jets and captain of Sydney University 1st Grade.
The cost is still only $45 per person. BOOK NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT!
Clinic location and details (all clinics run from 9am to 12pm each day):
· Arlington Reserve, Williams Parade, Dulwich Hill on 3rd and 4th July 2017
· Playford Park, corner Gibson Ave and Cahors Rd, Padstow on 5th and 6th July 2017
· Knapsack Oval, Barnett Street, Glenbrook on 11th and 12th July 2017
· Blacktown Football Park, Eastern Road, Rooty Hill on 13th and 14th July 2017
* All participants can choose to have their photos or selfies taken with the W-League players and obtain their autographs at the completion of each clinic.
If you are interested or know somebody that may benefit from attending this clinic, it is not too late to make your booking.
If you wish to enrol over the phone please call 13 13 02 during office hours of 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
You may also use our Online Application to through the provided link above.