Journalists, photographers, and broadcasters must apply for media accreditation in order to be granted access to Football NSW’s 2019 fixtures.
Applications for media accreditation to Football NSW’s 2019 season are now open.
If granted accreditation, this pass will allow the bearer access to:
- All National Premier Leagues fixtures including finals
- All State League fixtures, including finals series
- FFA Cup preliminary round fixtures prior to the Round of 32
- Waratah Cup fixtures
- And other Football NSW-hosted fixtures as advised
It does not grant access to:
- National Premier Leagues National Finals Series matches
- FFA Cup fixtures from the Round of 32 onwards
- Any Hyundai A-League, Westfield W-League, or Foxtel National Youth League fixtures
- Any international matches
Please specify while applying for the pass whether you will be requesting a journalist or photographer accreditation.
Applying for accreditation does not guarantee a pass.
You must be working media and or the official media/photographer for your respective association or club to be able to access this pass.
Due to increased demand for media/photographer accreditation and limited media space the number of accreditations allocated per organisation may be restricted.
If you application is successful, your pass will be mailed to you.
The closing date for all applications is Friday, April 26, 2019, however to ensure your accreditation arrives prior to the commencement of the National Premier Leagues NSW Men’s competition, please apply before Sunday February 24, 2018.
If you have any questions about media accreditation, please call Football NSW Media Manager Mark Stavroulakis via email: firstname.lastname@example.org