Journalists, photographers and broadcasters must apply for Media Accreditation in order to be granted access to Football NSW’s 2018 fixtures.
APPLICATIONS FOR MEDIA ACCREDITATION TO FOOTBALL NSW’S 2018 SEASON ARE NOW OPEN.
If granted accreditation, this pass will allow the bearer access to:
• All National Premier Leagues fixtures including finals
• All State League fixtures, including finals series
• Westfield FFA Cup preliminary round fixtures prior to the Round of 32
• Waratah Cup fixtures
• Other Football NSW-hosted fixtures as advised
It does not grant access to:
• National Premier Leagues National Finals Series matches
• Westfield FFA Cup fixtures from the Round of 32 onwards
• Hyundai A-League, Westfield W-League, or Foxtel National Youth League fixtures
• International matches
Please specify while applying whether you will be requesting a journalist or photographer accreditation.
Applying for accreditation does not guarantee a pass.
Due to increased demand for media/photographer accreditation and limited media space the number of accreditations allocated per organisation may be restricted.
You must be working media and/or the official media/photographer for your respective association or club to be able to access this pass.
If your application is successful, your pass will be mailed to you.
The closing date for applications is Friday, 27th April, 2018, however to ensure your accreditation arrives prior to the commencement of the National Premier Leagues NSW Men’s competition, please apply before Sunday, 25th February, 2018.
If you have any questions about media accreditation, please contact Football NSW Media Manager Mark Stavroulakis via email: email@example.com