What is MiniRoos Kick-Off?
- A fun, introductory program taught in a supportive environment for boys and girls aged between 4 and 11 years old;
- Weekly sessions that build skills through progressive drills and games, and focus on fundamental movement skills;
- Program delivery in an engaging and inclusive environment;
- All new participants receive an MiniRoos Participant Pack – this includes a Boot Bag, Football, Water Bottle, Shin Pads & Sticker Sheet
Is your club interested in setting up an MiniRoos Kick-Off program?
Below are the benefits of running a program and what it entails:
- Attract new players to your club in a National program
- Receive a Deliverer Kit to get you started (balls, goals, cones, bibs);
- Free MiniRoos Coaching Certificates
- Coaching support via Session and Activity guides
- Administrative support from your MiniRoos Development Officer;
- Support from the Program Manager User Guide;
- Provide a positive experience to help kids develop social and fundamental skills.
- New to Kick-Off? Fill out an MiniRoos Kick-Off Application Form here
- Already set up a Kick-Off Site? Fill out the Program Form here
- Or contact your MiniRoos Development Officer, Cameron Whitton – [email protected]
To view the MiniRoos Kick-Off Terms and Conditions click here.
It is the parents’ responsibility to ensure that participants attend all sessions. Missed sessions will not be refunded.
If a session is cancelled for any reason, the Program Manager will need to reschedule a make-up session.
In extenuating circumstances, participants can request a full refund directly from the club. To receive the FFA/Member Federation fee, participants or the club can fill out the Refund Form here.