Inaugural Foundation of Goalkeeping Coaching Course Confirmed
Football NSW are pleased to announce our first Foundation of Goalkeeping course for 2024 will be held in conjunction with Northern Suburbs Football Association at North Turramurra Recreation Area.
The Foundation of Goalkeeping replaces the former Goalkeeping C Diploma and Goalkeeping Level One courses and is the first step onto the Goalkeeping Coach Education Pathway.
The Foundation of Goalkeeping course is designed as the first accreditation step for coaches, parents or volunteers who work with, or plan to work with goalkeepers of any standard across the country.
The Foundation of Goalkeeping maximises learning through practical coaching opportunities and interactive presentations that build goalkeeping technical knowledge. The course provides strategies for implementing Football Australia’s goalkeeper vision within a wide variety of football environments. This includes instruction on how to plan and adapt practices for between one (1) and six (6) goalkeepers of varying ages and ability levels.
- Date – Sunday 4th February 2024
- Time – 8:00am to 4:30pm
- Venue – North Turramurra Recreation Area
- Coach Educator – David Plowright
- Course Cost – $100
- Coaches register and confirm their place on the course via the link below.
- Registering via this link confirms a coach’s position on the course however no payment will occur until the new Football Australia registration system is live and payment links are created.
- Once the FA registration system is live (mid-December), Football NSW will email the 24 attendees registered via the above link the official Football Australia ETU link to finalise registration and complete payment at the point of purchase. Coaches will have 72 hours to finalise registration.