Football NSW (FNSW) is the governing body for association football (soccer) and Futsal in New South Wales, with the exception of the northern regions of NSW (the governing body for which is Northern New South Wales Football). Football NSW is a member of the national governing body, Football Federation Australia (FFA). There are over 200,000 participants and over 700 individual clubs within the FNSW membership.
The headquarters of Football NSW are located at Valentine Sport Park. In addition to housing Football NSW staff offices, the venue includes 5 playing fields, lecture rooms, indoor sports hall and 20 metre indoor pool.
Below are the list of positions currently available at Football NSW. For positions available at Association or Club level, click here.
A new opportunity exists for an experienced Desktop Support person to join our team for a three-month period.
We require someone to provide 1st and 2nd level day to day support and helping to maintain operational activities for the organisation.
To assist with day to day support and help with Information and Communication Technology.
Key tasks are, but not limited to:
- Desktop support
- Windows machines – Windows 7 experience essential
- Mac experience is desirable however not essential
- Troubleshooting experience essential
- Hardware setup / including AV
- Understanding and troubleshooting experience with PC hardware
- General understanding of AV setup and troubleshooting
- Software experience
- MS Windows and Office essential
- Apple experience desirable not essential
- Equipment maintenance
- Updating and cleaning of PCs
- Decommisioning and testing old machines
- Documentation and mapping of current processes, updating and writing user guides and FAQs
- Managing issue / call log
Essential Skills and Experience:
- TAFE qualifications or equivalent experience
- At least experience 1-2 years
- Current NSW Working with Children Check or willing to obtain
- Commitment to FNSW values, behaviours and culture
- Flexible work hours may be required from time to time including night and weekend work
If you have the skills and experience we require please forward your resume and a brief cover letter addressing the above skills and experience, plus any other information that you feel is relevant to your ability to perform this role to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will close on 10 October 2017
If you require any other additional information regarding this position please email: email@example.com
Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.