Host a Football4All Program
Football4All was established in 2008 to provide playing opportunities for people with disabilities and to provide a support network for volunteers, coaches, parents and players.
There are individual football4all Club or Association based programs operating within Football NSW that offer the opportunity for players to enjoy football in a fun, safe and inclusive environment.
Local football clubs within NSW are running new football4all programs every year for players with disabilities, now is the time to play!
How to host a football4all program
- Focus on participation through physical activity, encouragement, social interaction, fun activities and the social enjoyment of the game.
- Offer skills, exercises, activities and modified games designed especially for players with disabilities.
- Games are usually played with modified rules on smaller fields for example, 5-a-side, 6-a-side or 7-a-side with reduced game times and unlimited interchange.
- Game leaders (or mentors) can assist players during activities and games. Parents can also be invited to play an integral part in their children’s involvement.
- Liaise with council and the association for field availability and accessibility.
- Programs can run from as little as 6 weeks and throughout the regular winter season.
- Games can be organised on an intra-club basis or as a regular inter-club gala day with no structured competition.
- football4all clubs can run a regular competition against other teams in the association (dependent on association approval) or other against other football4all teams.
- Skills and activities are designed to be both interesting and challenging but without exceeding player abilities.
- Clubs are encouraged to have programs that are inclusive
Application Form football4all
"*" indicates required fields