Football NSW is now inviting suitably qualified coaches to apply for several coaching positions in its Futsal State Team Country Program for 2020.
The Football NSW Futsal State Team program provides players with the opportunity to compete at the FFA Futsal Nationals and be exposed to both the highest level of futsal available and the expertise of FNSW/FFA selectors and coaches.
For coaches, this is a great opportunity to display an understanding of the Coaching Process consistent with Futsal principles. The tournament environment helps coaches improve player management and planning skills with an unfamiliar group of players. As with the players, this is an excellent opportunity for your own development and future identification for further advanced positions in the elite coaching area.
The 2020 FFA Futsal Nationals is Monday 13th – Friday 17th January 2020.
Coaches will be required to attend trials and conduct a series of training sessions in the lead up to the tournament.
- 27th September 2019 – Closing date for Applications
- 7th October 2019 – Positions will be appointed
- Trials will be held in November
Training schedule to follow after the final squads have been selected.
Applications for Football NSW Futsal State Team Coaches must be submitted before close of business on Friday 27th September 2019.
Other important information:
- Coaches will be required to hold a minimum of an FFA Futsal Licence.
- Positions available for Under 12-17 Girls/Boys as well as Under 19 Men, Women.
- Demonstrated communication, organisation and leadership skills
- Previous experience in coaching within elite football player development programs
- Coaches must either have or obtain a current Working with Children’s number (see below)
Working with Children Check (WWC) Number
Successful applicants will be working with children under the age of 18. You will be required to undertake a Working with Children Check (Employee) as this is a paid position. If you do not already have a number or need to upgrade your number from volunteer status, you can apply online via the Office of the Children’s Guardian website.
For further information or if you have any queries please contact Andrew Fearnley at [email protected] or 0419617312