Football NSW is excited to announce that Grassroots Football Friday will be making a return in 2018, presented by our new sponsors Playertek by Catapult
Grassroots Football Friday’s was created to provide clubs and associations the opportunity to play at a state facility being Valentine Sports Park in Glenwood.
This year Football NSW is pleased to have Playertek by Catapult as the presenting sponsor.
Playertek will be offering teams participating the opportunity to use their revolutionary wearable GPS technology for player performance data and analytics. Other benefits will include:
- Access to video of their games for review purposes,
- Live streams of the games via the Football NSW Facebook page,
- Powerade will be supplied by Football NSW partner Coca Cola,
- Access to Football NSW recovery baths and other facilities at Valentines Sports Park.
Grassroots Football Friday’s will run until Friday 31 August, on the synthetic fields at Valentine Sports Park, Glenwood.
- Kick-off times: 5.45pm and 7.45pm. (Lights out at 10pm)
- Age groups – u15’s to u35’s
- Application – Click HERE
This a fantastic chance for Grassroots Clubs to play extra games throughout the season, test training programs, or to line up a friendly match between clubs, all with no fee at the home of football in NSW.
For further enquirers please contact Justin Desbruslais