Manly Warringah Football Association’s Cromer Park is the venue which is set to host The FFA / AFC Youth ‘C’ Licence designed for coaches of talented players aged 9 – 17 kick starting on the 8th of September.
This course is open to coaches 18 years of age and older; the course gives candidates an understanding of the National Curriculum and the FFA Vision and Philosophy.
Course participants will be exposed to the key aspects relevant to coaching players in both the Skill Acquisition (9 – 13 years old) and the Game Training (13 – 17 years old) Building Blocks.
On completion of the course, successful candidates should demonstrate knowledge and competence in the following:
- The National Football Curriculum
- The Objectives and Structure of Football
- The FFA Philosophy and Vision
- The FFA Team Model
- Develop an awareness of the Coach Expertise Model
- Plan, Prepare, Conduct and Evaluate a Skill Acquisition Training Session
- Communicating with and the Management of Youth Players
You will be provided with printed copies of the Workbook and ‘The Football Coaching Process’ on the first day of the course. These electronic versions are made available to you so you can complete the pre-course tasks outlined in the ‘C’ Licence Course Pack, which will be sent to you upon successful registration on the course.