Football NSW is excited to offer a $500 Summer Grant for Football NSW affiliated Grassroots Clubs to conduct their first ALDI MiniRoos Kick-Off Program of 2019 during this year’s Post-Season (between October – December 2019).
The ALDI MiniRoos Kick-Off Summer Grant is designed to assist Football NSW’s member clubs establish a new, fun and engaging program within the community leading into the 2020 Football Season.
What is ALDI MiniRoos Kick-Off?
- A fun, introductory program taught in a supportive environment for boys and girls aged between 4 and 9 years old;
- Weekly sessions that build skills through progressive games, and focus on fundamental movement skills;
- Program delivery in a safe, engaging and inclusive environment;
- All new participants receive an ALDI MiniRoos Participant Pack, which includes a Hyundai A-League or Westfield W-League boot bag, ALDI MiniRoos football, shin pads, water bottle and a sticker sheet
Benefits of running an ALDI MiniRoos Kick-Off Program
- Attract new players to your club in a National Program
- Provide a positive experience to help kids develop social and fundamental skills
- Receive a Deliverer Kit (balls, goals, cones, bibs);
- Administrative support from your MiniRoos Development Officer
Football NSW Summer Grant eligibility:
- The club must not have run an ALDI MiniRoos Kick-Off program during the 2018 – 2019 year.
- Have access to appropriate space to host an ALDI MiniRoos Kick-Off Program
- Time to commit to managing the program in its entirety with support from your MiniRoos Development Officer
- Passion to work with children, parents and coaches
- Passion for Football!
Football NSW MiniRoos Kick-Off – Summer Grant is limited in places and based around a first come, first serve basis depending on Football NSW eligibility.
If you are interested in establishing an ALDI MiniRoos Kick-Off program or submitting an expression of interest please contact Cameron Whitton – Game Development Officer, MiniRoos – [email protected].
Useful links and promotional videos: