Trials for the NSW Metropolitan who will compete at the 2020 FFA National Futsal Championships in Canberra in January (13-17) have been set for the month of November.
For the 2020 tournament, FNSW will include the following teams in the corresponding age groups. Age Eligibility is determined by a player’s age as at 31 December 2019:
• U12 Boys (Born 2007) – Lightning / Thunder
• U13 Boys (Born 2006) – Lightning / Thunder
• U14 Boys (Born 2005) – Lightning / Thunder
• U15 Boys (Born 2004) – Lightning / Thunder
• U16 Boys (Born 2003) – Lightning / Thunder
• U19 Men (Born 2000+2001) – Lightning / Thunder
• U13 Girls (Born 2006+2007) – Lightning / Thunder
• U15 Girls (Born 2004+2005) – Lightning / Thunder
• U17 Girls (Born 2002+2003) – Lightning / Thunder
• U19 Women (Born 2000+2001) – Lightning / Thunder
• AWD – (No age qualification) Lightning / Thunder
All Metro teams will trial at Hawkesbury Indoor Sports Centre. Trials will be held over 2 consecutive Sundays been the 3rd & 10th November.
Players may be released from the trial process at any time. You will receive an email after each trial advising whether you are required for any subsequent trials.
To be eligible to trial fohttps://footballnsw.com.au/2020-futsal-state-team-trial-registration/r the Football NSW Futsal Metro State Teams competing at the 2020 FFA
Futsal National Championships in Canberra, Monday 13th – Friday 17th January, you must read,
understand and agree to the following:
• Be available to attend ALL training sessions if selected into the final squad.
• Be registered to a FNSW futsal club in the Futsal Premier League
• Accept a position in the final squad if selected
• Be available to attend and play ALL matches in the tournament
• Trial for the correct age group at the times allocated
• Reside within the Football NSW region
• Make full payment of the player registration fee, once selected, by the stated due date
• Players currently suspended or subject to an interim suspension order or disciplinary action
are not eligible to trial.
We request that players who are not fully committed to playing and representing NSW at the 2020
FFA Futsal National Championships to not register or attend trials.
Indicative Participation Fees
• Youth Boys – U12-U17 $660 per player (GST Inclusive)
• Youth Girls – U13-U17 $660 per player (GST Inclusive)
• U19 Boys & Girls – $450 per player (GST Inclusive)
• AWD – $450 per player (GST Inclusive)
If selected in the FNSW Futsal State team, training prior to going down to Canberra will be held
between Tuesday 7th & Saturday 11th January. Venue TBC.
To register for the trials please Click Here! to fill out the form.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Renee Rollason on [email protected]
All players must register prior to attending the trial
You MUST be registered to a Football NSW Futsal Premier League 1 Club to attend the trial