Football NSW is well positioned with draft guidelines that will be revised once the Office of Sport releases a Return to Play Framework.
MESSAGE FROM OFFICE OF SPORT
On Sunday 10 May 2020, the NSW Government announced that it will ease the following restrictions Friday 15 May 2020, including:
- outdoor gatherings of up to 10 people
- cafes and restaurants can seat 10 patrons at any one time
- up to 5 visitors to a household at any one time
- weddings up to 10 guests
- indoor funerals up to 20 mourners, outdoor funerals up to 30
- religious gatherings/places of worship up to 10 worshipers
- use of outdoor equipment with caution
- outdoor pools open with restrictions.
The Office of Sport has been working closely with government agencies to provide guidelines and principles for sporting organisations to recommence activity in a safe manner, in adherence with the revised Public Health Orders.
Now that the nature of these eased restrictions commencing on Friday 15 May 2020 are known, the Office of Sport is finalising this work as a matter of priority.
We thank you for your patience as we work through this matter.
NSW Office of Sport