Football NSW will be promoting weekly webinars which have been delivered to players involved in both the Metro and Regional Talent Support Programs, giving special insights into the developmental backgrounds and in-depth position specific advice from ex-professional players and coaches.
- Football for them during the teenage years.
- How the game has evolved since they played and how you see it evolving over next 10 years.
- Key skills required of the modern footballer and differences between positions and which skillsets are transferable.
- Adapting to deal with different kinds of opponents.
- Developing to be an adaptable, brave and creative footballer.
- How to develop the required skills by themselves/at training.
- How they prepared mentally for a game and how they dealt with setbacks.
Check out the first weekly webinar that focuses on what attributes do players need to become successful attackers featuring former Socceroo star Nathan Burns.