Football NSW is on the look out for a new Multimedia Producer.
The role will assist in the successful, effective and efficient delivery of Football NSW digital content and properties, including video and social media.
This role involves work outside of the regular business hours, based on the delivery of video packages with strict deadlines.
- Liaise & execute with other departments on video and other multimedia projects ranging from educational, interviews, grassroots stories, event videography, filmed presentations etc
- Assist with the collation and uploading of match highlights for filmed competitions
- Assemble regular video content pieces in accordance with Football NSW digital strategy
- Collaborate with the Media & Marketing team on delivering quality video content
- Work with the Sponsorship Coordinator to enhance sponsor experience and engagement
- Assist in the uploading of multimedia and its promotion
- Provide support in the management of Football NSW’s social media channels
- Design and build graphics packages
- Offer innovative and creative solutions through an understanding of platforms and medium
- Provide reasonable support as requested by the Head of Media & Marketing or Digital Content Coordinator
- Establish and manage an indexed multimedia library
- This is a full-time position. Given the unique nature of the sports industry, this role will require after hours work including evenings and weekends on a weekly basis.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience in video editing
- Demonstrated ability to deliver quality video content
- Technically competent in Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere Pro, After Effects)
- Photography and photo editing skills (desirable)
- Knowledge of football, especially in a NSW context (desirable)
- Ability to work unique hours inclusive of weekend and evening work as required
- Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks within defined time frames
- Ability to perform in accordance with Football NSW’ trademarks and expected behaviours
- Empathy and passion for sport
If you have the skills and experience outlined please forward your resume and a cover letter addressing the above skills and experience, plus any other information that you feel is relevant to the role.
We kindly ask agencies not to submit any resumes.