Football NSW invites suitably qualified coaches to apply for the following available positions within the Girls Talent Support Program (TSP) for the 2023 season.
Girls TSP Metro Coach
The primary focus of the FNSW Girls TSP is to support the ongoing development of talented FNSW girls’ youth players. The TSP sees an increased number of talented players exposed to a high-quality environment and an increase in high quality games.
Further, it will enhance the process for talent identification and selection of representative teams and provide additional opportunities for benchmarking and identification for national teams
The TSP coaches will work with the Football NSW (FNSW) Technical Department to deliver a high-level training program and create an elite learning environment.
The 2023 Football NSW Institute Program will commence on 6th February 2022 for a forty (40) week period.
The Girls TSP Metro Coach will be required to conduct a game night on Monday evenings at Valentine Sports Park, attend SAP and NPL girls youth games across Sydney on weekends to Talent ID players and establish relationships with clubs, and attend tournament days in the school holidays.
- Sunday, 8th January 2023 – Closing date for Applications
- Monday, 16th January 2023 – appointments confirmed
- Applications for Football NSW Girls TSP Metro coach must be submitted before close of business Sunday 8th January 2023.
Other important information
- Coaches will work exclusively with Football NSW and have no alignment to any NPL club.
- Head Coaches will be required to hold a minimum of an FFA/AFC B Licence (FFA/AFC A Licence preferred).
- Understanding of the FA National Football Curriculum and the underlying philosophy.
- Demonstrated communication, organisation and leadership skills.
- Previous experience in coaching within elite football player development programs.
- Coaches must either have a current paid Working with Children’s clearance number (see below).
- Current Play by The Rules certificates (Harassment and Discrimination/Child Protection) Football NSW Child Protection Training Requirements – click here
- Applicants will be required to disclose your COVID-19 vaccination status as part of your application for employment. You will also be required to provide further evidence of vaccination status or medical contraindication certificate as part of your recruitment /interview process.
Working with Children Check (WWC) Number
Successful applicants will be working with children under the age of 18. You MUST have a current paid WWC clearance. If you do not already have a paid WWC or need to upgrade your WWC from volunteer status, you can apply online via https://www.service.nsw.gov.au/transaction/apply-working-children-check.
For further information or if you have any queries, please contact Nadine Shiels at firstname.lastname@example.org.