Football NSW is excited to offer a $250 Club Subsidy Vouchers for affiliated Community Clubs to conduct an ALDI MiniRoos Kick-Off Program during the Summer Season (between October – December, 2018).
The MiniRoos Kick-Off Summer Subsidy Club Assistance Package is designed to assist Football NSW’s member clubs establish a new, fun and engaging program within the community leading into the 2018 Season.
ALDI MiniRoos Kick-Off in a nutshell:
- A fun, game-based program taught in a friendly environment for children aged between 4 and 9.
- Weekly 45-minute session that builds skills through games and simple drills, delivered in an engaging and inclusive environment.
- Every player gets plenty of time on the ball and the aim of each session is for children to build fundamental motor skills.
- Each child also receives an ALDI MiniRoos Participant Pack when they register – which includes a bag, ball, water bottle and lunch box.
- Parents can also pick up skills to coach in three-hour session.
What will you gain by running an ALDI MiniRoos Kick-Off program?
- Attract new players to your club in a nationally advertised program
- A Deliverer Pack (balls, goals, cones, bibs) to get you started.
- Free ALDI MiniRoos Certificates for kids
- Coaching support manuals and weekly session plans.
- Full support from your MiniRoos Development office and the FFA.
- Full access to our STG program manager tool to run the program.
- Enjoy a rewarding experience helping kids develop social and sporting skills.
- Develop personal skills such as time management.
The Football NSW MiniRoos Kick-Off – Summer Subsidy Club Assistance Package is limited in places and based around a first come, first serve basis dependent on meeting eligible criteria ( http://www.miniroos.com.au/kickoff/ ). For assistance in establishing a program and/or submitting an expression of interest to contact an ALDI MiniRoos – Kick Off program please contact; Zac Ribeiro – Game Development Officer, MiniRoos – [email protected]