Applications are now open for the Local Sport Defibrillator Grant Program and will close 6 May 2019.
The Office of Sport encourages you to apply and take advantage of this opportunity to provide your club with this life saving device.
Who is eligible to apply?
- Incorporated, not-for-profit sports clubs in NSW
- State or national sporting organisations on behalf of member clubs located in NSW, to a maximum of 10 per Zone
- Licensed sporting clubs, providing that the project directly benefits sporting activities
- Sport clubs associated with a school, church or university providing they are an incorporated not for profit club in their own right
- Councils on behalf of sports clubs
- Councils in Zones 2 and 3, for sport and recreational facilities within their local government areas
- Service clubs such as Rotary, CWA and Lions, on behalf of sporting clubs
For more information, including guidelines and how to apply, visit the Office of Sport website.