The State Titles are part of the Talented Player Pathway and players can be identified for Football NSW State, NPL and HAL Academy squads and teams.
For coaches these tournaments are a great opportunity to display an understanding of the National Curriculum and the Coaching Process consistent with Advanced Coach Education principles. The tournament environment helps coaches improve player management and planning skills with an unfamiliar group of players. Your own coaching experience will be expanded with an opportunity to step outside your normal club comfort zone. As with the players, this is an excellent opportunity for your own development and future identification for further advanced positions in the elite coaching area.
The 2019 State Titles for the Under 12 Boys, Under 12 Girls and Under 14 Girls will be held from Monday 30th September to Friday 4th October 2019 (venues to be determined).
- 19th May 2019 – Closing Date for Expressions Of Interest
- 5th June 2019 – Final appointments made – successful applications notified
- 24th June 2019 – Mandatory Coaches meeting re information evening
- From 15th July 2019 – Teams Trials commence in line with tournament regulations
- 5th August 2019 – Final squads selected and kit orders placed
Other important information:
- Coaches will be required to hold a minimum of an FFA/AFC C-Licence – Youth.
- Coaches must either have or obtain a current Working with Children’s number (see below)
- Coaches will be remunerated $700 (GST Inclusive) for the tournament.
Working with Children Check (WWC) Number
Successful applicants will be working with children under the age of 18. You will be required to undertake a Working with Children Check (Employee) as this is a paid position. If you do not already have a number or need to upgrade your number from volunteer status, you can apply online via the Office of the Children’s Guardian website.
For further information or if you have any queries please contact Brian Dene at email@example.com