Looking after your mental health during the coronavirus outbreak is vital.
Football NSW encourages everyone to reach out to their fellow members of the football community to make sure they are doing alright.
There are several resources available to support mental health and wellbeing during COVID-19 if you find yourself struggling.
Below is a list of resources you can use to assist you, a fellow teammate, a club, an association and anyone else in this tough period:
- NSW Institute of Sport – https://www.nswis.com.au/high-performance-at-home/maintaining-mental-health-wellbeing-during-covid-19/
- NSW Health Direct – https://www.healthdirect.gov.au/blog/can-you-boost-your-immune-system-against-the-coronavirus-covid-19
- Head to Health – https://headtohealth.gov.au/covid-19-support/covid-19
- Lifeline – https://www.lifeline.org.au/get-help/topics/mental-health-and-wellbeing-during-the-coronavirus-covid-19-outbreak
- Kids Helpline – https://kidshelpline.com.au/coronavirus
- Parent Helpline – https://kidshelpline.com.au/parents/issues/how-parentline-can-help-you
- Beyond Blue – https://www.beyondblue.org.au/the-facts/looking-after-your-mental-health-during-the-coronavirus-outbreak
- AIS Face Sheet on COVID-19 Click Here