Keeping up with the regular Football NSW’s Webinars as announced last week, the latest issue covers a TSP Masterclass session with Brentford FC Legend Lloyd Owusu and star A-League goalkeeper Mark Birighitti titled “Goalscorers and Goalkeepers”.
- Football for them during the teenage years.
- How the game has evolved since they played and how you see it evolving over next 10 years.
- Key skills required of the modern footballer and differences between positions and which skillsets are transferable.
- Adapting to deal with different kinds of opponents.
- Developing to be an adaptable, brave and creative footballer.
- How to develop the required skills by themselves/at training.
- How they prepared mentally for a game and how they dealt with setbacks.
Check out the fourth webinar below.