COVID-19 Update – 14 March 2022
As of the 14 March 2022, the NSW Government’s rules and restrictions around sport, exercise and outdoor gatherings are as follows.
- Anyone can participate in sport, exercise, and outdoor gatherings.
- You are not required to be fully vaccinated or carry vaccination evidence
- COVID-19 Safe Check-in is not required
- Face masks are not required.
- Gyms and indoor recreation facilities can operate with no person or capacity limits in place, including group fitness classes.
- COVID-19 Safe Check-in is no longer required at gyms.
- Indoor swimming pools are open for all purposes.
- Community sports, including matches, competitions and training, can take place for all staff, spectators and participants.
- Anyone can participate in an outdoor public gathering, such as a barbecue or picnic.
- Football NSW insurances only apply to sanctioned football activities while those activities and while participants are compliant with the PHOs.
- Participants who are injured while participating during a sanctioned football activity are covered by the Football NSW personal injury insurance for injuries sustained as a result of football participation (subject to policy terms and conditions), however, claims related to COVID-19 are an exclusion under our policies.
Please refer to the NSW Government’s COVID-19 page for the latest information, support, and guidance around COVID-19 in NSW.