Football NSW (FNSW) is pleased to announce the launch of NAIDOC Cup! In partnership with Northern NSW Football (NNSWF) NAIDOC Cup will be held during NAIDOC Week on Wednesday 6th of July.
NAIDOC Cup will see representative Indigenous football teams from each Member Federation compete in matches played at NNSWF Lake Macquarie Regional Football Facility.
FNSW will assess Expressions of Interest and be in contact with coaches in due course.
- 6 May – Expression of Interests Open
- 13 May – Expression of Interests Closes (Coaches)
- 20-30 May – Trials held (if necessary)
- 3 June – Squads Announced
- 6 July – Tournament
To be eligible for the for coach appointment you must:
– Identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander
– Be a registered coach within the national PlayFootball registration system to a FNSW affiliated club
– Hold a paid Working with Children Check
– Provide a Club Letter of Support