Football NSW is inviting suitably qualified coaches to apply for several coaching positions in its Futsal State Team Country Program for 2022.
The Football NSW Futsal State Team program provides players with the opportunity to compete at the FFA Futsal Nationals and be exposed to both the highest level of futsal available and the expertise of FNSW/FFA selectors and coaches.
For coaches, this is a great opportunity to display an understanding of the Coaching Process consistent with Futsal principles. The tournament environment helps coaches improve player management and planning skills with an unfamiliar group of players. As with the players, this is an excellent opportunity for your own development and future identification for further advanced positions in the elite coaching area.
The 2022 FFA Futsal Nationals is Wednesday 5th – Sunday 9th January 2022 at Gold Coast.
Coaches will be required to attend trials and conduct a series of training sessions in the lead up to the tournament.
- 30th September 2021 – Closing date for Applications
- 11th October 2021 – Positions will be appointed
- Trials (pending on covid restrictions,TBC as November 7th)
- Training schedule to follow after the final squads have been selected.
- Attend FNSW Futsal State Coach Workshop (TBC)
Applications for Football NSW Futsal State Team Coaches must be submitted before close at Close of Business Thursday 30th September 2021
Other important information:
- Coaches will be required to hold a minimum of an FFA Futsal Licence, or be in the process of
- Positions available for Under 12 Girls – 19s Women / 12 Boys – 19s Men as well as all age Men, all age Women and AWD (13 teams).
- Demonstrated communication, organisation and leadership skills
- Previous experience in coaching within elite football player development programs
- Coaches must either have or obtain a current Working with Children’s number
Working with Children Check (WWC) Number
Successful applicants will be working with children under the age of 18. You will be required to undertake a Working with Children Check (Employee) as this is a paid position. If you do not already have a number or need to upgrade your number from volunteer status, you can apply online via the Office of the Children’s Guardian website.
Click here for NSW Country Futsal Coaching Expression Of Interest Form