Football NSW wishes to invite suitably qualified coaches to apply for coaching positions in its State Teams Representative Program for the 2020 Country State Team program.
The Football NSW State Representative Program forms an integral part of the National Player Pathway.
Players selected will have the opportunity to compete at the FFA National Youth Championships (NYC) and be exposed to both the highest level of football available and the expertise of Football NSW /FFA State and National selectors and coaches.
From these Tournaments, players will be identified for future selection into Football NSW Elite Programs, National Training Camps, National Youth Teams, A League and W League Teams and so on.
For coaches, this is a great opportunity to display an understanding of the National Curriculum and the Coaching Process consistent with Advanced Coaching principles.
The Tournament environment helps coaches improve player management and planning skills with an unfamiliar group of players.
As with the players, this is an excellent opportunity for your own development and future identification for further advanced positions in the elite coaching area.
- The 2019 FFA Girls National Youth Championships will be held from Monday 13th July to Friday 17th July 2020 at Coffs Harbour.
- The 2020 FFA Boys National Youth Championships will be held from Monday 28th September to Friday 2nd October at Coffs Harbour.
- 13th March 2020 – closing date for Applications
- From 18th March 2020 – Final appointments made and the successful applicants/coaches will be notified
Applications for Football NSW Country State Team Coaches must be submitted before close at Close of Business Friday 13th March 2020.
- Head Coaches will be required to hold a minimum of an FFA/AFC B-Licence
- Assistant Coaches will be required to hold a minimum of an FFA/AFC C-Licence Youth
- Coaches must either have or obtain a current Paid Working with Children’s Number (see below)
Working with Children Check (WWC) Number
Successful applicants will be working with children under the age of 18. You will be required to undertake a Working with Children Check (Employee) as this is a paid position. If you do not already have a number or need to upgrade your number from volunteer status, you can apply online via the Office of the Children’s Guardian website.
For further information or if you have any queries please contact Andrew Fearnley at [email protected]