As part of Football New South Wales commitment to increasing the amount of female coaches across the state we are pleased to introduce the female coaching scholarship.
The Scholarship will be available for female coaches aged 18 or over who are currently working within a Football NSW association or Football NSW National Premier League club.
The Scholarship will see the below:
- 4 female coaches awarded a $1000 scholarship each for every AFC/FFA C Licence held at Valentine Sports Park. Coach pays the remaining $155
- 2 female coaches awarded a $2000 scholarship for every AFC/FFA B Licence held at Valentine Sports Park. Coach pays the remaining $400
All dates must be attended to complete the course.
Scholarship winners will also receive the below support:
- FNSW mentors will support scholarship winners throughout the assessment process. Final Assessment must completed within 6 months of your course completion.
- Mentoring and self – reflection opportunities with FNSW technical department staff.
- Opportunities to observe high performance FNSW/FFA female programs
Scholarship winners will be required to complete the below tasks:
- Be included in promotional articles & interviews on behalf of FNSW to promote female coaching.
- Become a CCC at your club to mentor and support other female coaches.